Overall I enjoy the redesign which I have been using for a few months now. Facebook has been the place to be in the world of social networking, like myspace was a few years ago. Facebook has grown up since its days are a college networking site and I think we are in the mist of some growing pains.

I believe the goal of the new design is to make sharing information with your friends easier and to improve communication (ie Facebook chat). And the advent of applications (although most are not useful) was a major step in the "Web 2.0" direction... which other social networks have been clonning.

With all of these "improvements" bugs have shown up. Some of the ones that I have experienced include: Not beign about to post links, not being able to post my status, and don't get me started on the chat feature.

Facebook has a long way to go to squash these bugs to bring back an enjoyable experience again. Have any of you ran into any bugs you'd like to share?

What would be cool for Facebook to add?
This is just a quick sugguestion to make facebook a compeditor in microblogging. Add the ability to send your status updates to an RSS feeder... What do you think?

EDIT: Another bug or poor execution? I had Facebook set to import my blog into the 'Notes' section of the site. My settings for that are no longer present... tsk tsk Facebook... tsk tsk...